VAPORS LOUNGE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VAPORS LOUNGE
VAPORS LOUNGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» VapeMania's Weekly Promotions
GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:13 am by AlexVM

» BLU PRO KIT AT £13.99 FREE SHIPPING UK
GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:16 pm by ecigstore

» EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF MODS
GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:11 pm by ecigstore

» EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF MODS AT £35.99 FREE SHIPPING
GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:09 pm by ecigstore

» EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF MODS
GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:08 pm by ecigstore

Top posters
Admin (139)
GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around I_vote_lcapGGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around I_voting_barGGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around I_vote_rcap 
Stoggy24 (76)
GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around I_vote_lcapGGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around I_voting_barGGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around I_vote_rcap 
VapingMandycat (74)
Bogdano (49)
bushmasterar15 (28)
ecigstore (27)
sabyrock (26)
ConnieKaye (23)
VapingXtreme (23)
silentoZ (16)

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

FB VAPORS LOUNGE
VAPORS LOUNGE
https://www.facebook.com/groups/VAPORSLOUNGE/
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 181 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:47 pm

GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around

4 posters

Go down

GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around Empty GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around

Post  blade runner Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:44 am

Vent holes are standard. This is a must for mods, especially tube mods. It also has an adjustable draw w/the ability to blow out your atty without removing it from the mod. This is just pure genius IMO. I have a tendancy to over drip sometimes and this makes it very easy. It would be a real pain to have to unscrew everything just to blow out the atty. Its a pain to unscrew and remove an atty from my other devices as it is..
Also has a locking button and you can unscrew the telescope a bit for safety in transporting.

It is made to accept all attys. It has a 4 in 1 connector to use 501, 306, 901, 801 and 808d type atomizers and cartomizers. To use the 801 though, you must
get an 801 adjustable draw cap. To use a 901 you must screw on one of the two included thread adapters.

Vape quality is excellent. For some reason my attys perform better on this. I found a big difference trying out the Ikenvape Mini 801 2.0 - I never liked that atty, it did not taste good on my other mods. I am a LR 1.5 user but then I tried it on this as a lark and found it did vape much better - In fact I like it now. YMMV. Excellent for all rebuidable atty use.

Another great feature is that it has telescoping ability to accept an array of different battery configurations, for 3.7v, 6v and 7.4v For example:

Single Batteries - 14500,14650,CR2,CR123A,16340.17340,17500,17670,183 50,18500 and 18650
Double Battery configurations - 15270,16340,17340,14500,CR123A,CR2 and 18650.
The 18650 and 14500 to run double requires an additional purchase of an extension sleeve.
I ask you, what other all mechanical mod has this ability??

GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around GGts
blade runner
blade runner

vape star : 2

Back to top Go down

GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around Empty WOW LOVE THEM

Post  VapingMandycat Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:25 pm

never mind my question in the other section you answered everything here, very nice collection and i didnt realize it was such a universal mod, thank you so much for sharing
VapingMandycat
VapingMandycat

vape star : 1

Back to top Go down

GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around Empty Re: GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around

Post  bushmasterar15 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:23 am

You have a beautiful collection. I'd love to have a Ody.
bushmasterar15
bushmasterar15

vape star : 1

Back to top Go down

GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around Empty Re: GGTS - most versatile and beautiful mod around

Post  sinbadfishing Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:33 pm

Serial number on mine is 1393
sinbadfishing
sinbadfishing

vape star : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down