VAPORS LOUNGE

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VAPORS LOUNGE
VAPORS LOUNGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Keywords

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like/Tweet/+1
Latest topics
» VapeMania's Weekly Promotions
How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 11:13 am by AlexVM

» BLU PRO KIT AT £13.99 FREE SHIPPING UK
How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:16 pm by ecigstore

» EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF MODS
How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:11 pm by ecigstore

» EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF MODS AT £35.99 FREE SHIPPING
How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:09 pm by ecigstore

» EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF MODS
How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at EmptyWed Sep 16, 2015 5:08 pm by ecigstore

Top posters
Admin (139)
How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at I_vote_lcapHow do i know what level of Nicotine to start at I_voting_barHow do i know what level of Nicotine to start at I_vote_rcap 
Stoggy24 (76)
How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at I_vote_lcapHow do i know what level of Nicotine to start at I_voting_barHow do i know what level of Nicotine to start at I_vote_rcap 
VapingMandycat (74)
Bogdano (49)
bushmasterar15 (28)
ecigstore (27)
sabyrock (26)
ConnieKaye (23)
VapingXtreme (23)
silentoZ (16)

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

FB VAPORS LOUNGE
VAPORS LOUNGE
https://www.facebook.com/groups/VAPORSLOUNGE/
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 181 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:47 pm

How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at

4 posters

Go down

How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at Empty How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at

Post  Admin Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Finding the right amount of nicotine is important, you might have to purchase three diffrent dose levels till you find what works for you.

I personally and this is me and my body started out at 24mg
I smoked two packs of marlboro cigarettes a day
being full flavor and two packs 24mg worked for me

someone who smokes light cigarettes might want to start at 12mg or 18mg depending on how much they smoked
Admin
Admin
Admin

vape star : 3

https://vaporslounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at Empty Re: How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at

Post  SCS Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:11 pm

Throat hit has always been the most important thing for me to be able to make the transition from smoking to vapor. I started at 18 mg and tried to drop to 12. That did not work at all so I tried the opposite direction. I went to 24 and ‘Bingo’ that did the trick. If that is what it takes to keep me from smoking so be it. It is a thousand times better than a cigarette.

One more thing to consider is how you vape. In my case I am satisfied after 3 or 4 hits and I find that I do that about every 15 or 20 minutes.
SCS
SCS

vape star : 4

Back to top Go down

How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at Empty Re: How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at

Post  Admin Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:37 pm

SCS wrote:Throat hit has always been the most important thing for me to be able to make the transition from smoking to vapor. I started at 18 mg and tried to drop to 12. That did not work at all so I tried the opposite direction. I went to 24 and ‘Bingo’ that did the trick. If that is what it takes to keep me from smoking so be it. It is a thousand times better than a cigarette.

One more thing to consider is how you vape. In my case I am satisfied after 3 or 4 hits and I find that I do that about every 15 or 20 minutes.

GOOD POINT ON THE HOW YOU VAPE PART, i too usually take about two puffs and put away for 10 or 15 min then do so again,
Admin
Admin
Admin

vape star : 3

https://vaporslounge.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Stoggy24 Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Im good at 18 but i think i need to drop to 12 cause of how i vape pretty sure i vape more than i breathe air lol im a chain vaper but its how i smoked i go about 5-10 mins between cigs
Stoggy24
Stoggy24

vape star : 7

Back to top Go down

How do i know what level of Nicotine to start at Empty if you drop

Post  VapingMandycat Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Stoggy24 wrote:Im good at 18 but i think i need to drop to 12 cause of how i vape pretty sure i vape more than i breathe air lol im a chain vaper but its how i smoked i go about 5-10 mins between cigs

if you drop your miligrams you might vape even more..lol
VapingMandycat
VapingMandycat

vape star : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down